Friends of the Hornsby Trust- brochure.pdf
Size : 1841.31 Kb
Type : pdf
How you can help
There are many ways of helping the work of the Hornsby Trust.
You may like to send us a donation for a specific project - for example:
- There will always be maintenance and development work to be done on buildings and infrastructure
- There will always be financial help needed for students whose parents cannot pay the school fees
- There will always be new equipment to be purchased - eg computer hardware, photocopier, musical instruments for school bands, art and science supplies
If you would like to volunteer and have a specific skill which you think would be useful in the school's development, please contact Simon and Rachel at email@example.com
If you would like to make a financial contribution, you can pay online, or send a cheque. Please consider joining the Friends of the Hornsby Trust by setting up a regular monthly payment to the Trust. A monthly payment of $10 - $50 will help significantly with our work. Donations qualify for tax credits in New Zealand. All donors receive regular Trust newsletters.
A new brochure for the Friends of the Hornsby Trust is linked at the top of this page. We are grateful for the design work of Tim Christie (www.timchristie.co.nz) in producing this.
- When paying online, please send to: Hornsby Pacific Education Trust, ANZ Bank, Account no. 06 0837 0302748 00. If paying from outside New Zealand, the Swift code is ANZBNZ22, and the address is 656 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland. When paying online, please ensure that you send us your name and address (firstname.lastname@example.org), and tell us if there is a particular project you would like to support. That means we can thank you personally and send a receipt.
- Please send cheques to Angus Ogilvie, Secretary/Treasurer, Hornsby Trust, PO Box 911-210, Victoria St West, Auckland 114, New Zealand. If paying by cheque, please include your name and address, and tell us if there is a particular project you would like to support.
Thank you for your help!
Simon and Rachel Tipping